🧀🧀 I can’t be the only Mum that resents paying admission for a day out then paying further for an overpriced meal of no nutritional value when Frankie is just as pleased with a packed lunch.
🧀🧀🧀 Pik-Nik is the perfect easy snack to pack in a lunchbox on the go & a great source of vitamin D. It’s quick to eat which means I know Frankie will enjoy it when he’s engrossed in a park or Farm day out and I’m rest assured knowing that he’s enjoyed a healthy snack!
🧀🧀🧀🧀 I also love incorporating Pik-Nik mozzarella into making homemade pizzas with Frankie and sprinkling on top or putting in wraps at dinner time for bonus calcium.
- A source of calcium, protein, vitamin D, A and E
- A simple snack, easy to share and fun to eat, filling and nutritious
- Each stick contains a glass of milk and is made using milk with no artificial colours or additives
- It is suitable for vegetarian as Pik-Nik’s are made using a vegetarian rennet.
- Available in Sainsbury’s in the ethnic (sometimes labelled polish) chilled food
*we were sent 3 packs of Pik-Nik as part of a paid post*