Kally Sleep were kind enough to send me the Pregnancy Maternity Pillow to review & my only wish was that I had found them sooner!
As you may know from reading and following my blog that I have struggled with my back and sciatica throughout my pregnancy and for the first week ever this pregnancy I have literally slept like a baby, excusing wee breaks, and I thank the pillow! This is the exact one I was sent.
I suffer with arthritis and sciatica usually so I have always favoured a hard mattress, the Kally pillow is firm and moulds around my body so well and compliments the jersey pillowcase, which is soft to touch & the grey matches my bedroom scheme.
For all you pregnant mummies out there, I recommend the Kally pregnancy pillow. Shop the collection here.
“The Kally Pregnancy Body Pillow has been designed by leading sleep doctors to encourage healthy sleep positions in pregnant women, providing much needed support and comfort during sleep.”
- Curved shape designed to complement pregnant body shape
- Hollowfibre interior which moulds to the body shape, supporting the head, neck & belly
- Soft breathable Jersey cotton outer layer keeps you perfectly cool
- Promotes side sleeping – healthiest sleep position during pregnancy
- Particularly useful during second and third trimesters
- Doubles as a nursing pillow after pregnancy
- Easy clean – Pillow and Cover machine washable
- Hypoallergenic body pillow
- Firmness = medium
Kally Sleep are so confident with their products that they offer a 14 night trial, so if for any reason you are dissatisfied, they will give you a full refund.
If you are pregnant, or suffer with back pain whilst sleeping I wholly recommend a Kally Sleep pillow, as I said before, I wish I’d found them sooner!
*This is a collaborative post. I was gifted a Kally sleep pillow in exchange for an honest review*
*contains affiliate links*