I honestly cannot believe I almost have a 3 year old!
How has this happened bugs? Time needs to slow down, I’m not ready for it! He’s got a joint softplay party on the 18th with his friend who is turning 3 in December and we’re taking him out on Monday (his actual birthday weather dependent!) My poor boy is always going to have a firework party being born on 5th November! But as it’s a Monday, we also have family and friends round for fireworks and celebrations this Saturday too! Lucky boy!
The past few weeks I have been consumed by reading reviews, looking in toy shops and spotting buys for Frankie so I thought I’d share some of the bits I’ve bought for him!
Despite loving Moana for the majority of Q2 and Q3 of this year, we are now firm Team Umizoomi fans and of course Thomas as always, but Birthday 1 was Thomas themed and Birthday 2 was Peppa themed, so I like to change it up. Having said that finding ANYTHING Team Umizoomi themed/toys/standard has been unbelievably difficult and despite my best efforts I have failed to find any banners or balloons that I don’t have to pay $19 USD to have shipped over so I am making do with Umizoomi themed colours and found a lovely lady to make a cake!
As always, I’ve bought my decorations, banners and balloons off of eBay and I actually did manage to find some cake toppers for Auntie to make for him! & some A4 frames which I am going to design myself just to finish the table so people know I actually have done a theme! I’ve also ordered him two personalised t-shirts from The Little Clothing Store, who also make Christmas Pyjamas!
For those of you lucky enough not to have a clue who the frigging Zoomis are, here they are Geo, Bot & Millie! Nannie decided on her Mondays with Frankie to allow him to watch old school Nick JR and ta’da an obsession was born!
1. Every softplay, friends house or toy shop we seem to go into Frankie is drawn to the LeapFrog Scoop & Learn Ice Cream Cart & after worrying he would outgrow it too quickly, I found it on offer on Very for just £30 so I decided to buy it for him as it was a barg down from £49.99! It encourages their hand eye coordination and matching skills.
2. Whilst on Very I found these cute Toy Story pyjamas on offer for £10 to add in my basket.
3. In ASDA a few weeks ago Frankie clung to this Thomas and Friends Train Timer Gift Set for dear life, so I explained the Birthday Fairy will bring it for him & he is an absolute nightmare at brushing his teeth too, so I hope it helps! Found it on offer on Boots on 3 for 2 (benefit of having a birthday close to Christmas) & I got to bank advantage points #winning
4. I came across Paw Patrol’s Marshall’s bath time rescue which contains bath and shower gel, bath fizzers and a Marshall bath tidy which I know Frankie will adore playing with at bath time!
5. To add onto my Boots 3 for 2, I found play-doh, this kitchen creation set. We LOVE play-doh (even if Frankie does merge all the colours!)
6. These were on the ‘you may like to add’ section on Boots so I thought these Twistable Crayolas for Bath time would be fun!
Side Note on Boots: I ordered it all at 1pm and collected at 9:30am the next day free delivery in store!
7. Frankie loves a board game, never the less a destructible board game! This Kangaroo game was only £3.99 too, bargain!